Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed America roundup!
North, Central or South America - we try to cover it all by sharing our favorite articles from these travel destinations submitted to us on TravelFeed.io and via the TravelFeed communities. Ready for some adventure? We're pretty sure we'll satisfy your wanderlust with the following posts.
The BEST posts for America
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Travel in a Van: Are the Taylors Crazy? by @allenandtheresa
Get to know the Taylors, who we are, why we have travel the U.S. cataloging our adventures on our YouTube channel. In early 2020, Theresa and I got rid of everything we own, left our 4-bedroom house in Gettysburg, Pa., and moved into a bus we converted into a tiny home on wheels. One year later, we downsized to a van. We travel around the U.S. as
Exciting adventure into Walmart - Torrington, CT, USA by @jacuzzi
Exciting adventure into Walmart - Torrington, CT, USA Hello Travel Friends. In this article I’m going to tell you a story of my exciting adventure in to Walmart. I bought many things, such as 1 pack of pens, but I turned it into a mind-blowing adventure. I was captivated and interested in what I had gotten myself into. Let me show you the
The Road to Savannah - Birth of a new Travel Blog by @for91days
We’re moving on to update the next Travel Blog in line, Savannah. Replacing low-res images with higher ones. Cleaning up dead links and making it more SEO friendly. At 3pm on a brisk November afternoon, Jürgen and I parked a smashed-up car in front of our new Savannah home, and pulled our exhausted bodies up the front steps. We had arrived after
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant topics such as #foodoftheworld in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!